How to apply for funding
Applications are now closed. Grassroots Giving will be back in 2018
Our application process is online.
This is what you'll need for your application:-
1. Name, address, email and phone number for a representative of the group
2. Details of how many members your group has and when it was established
3. An overview of what your group does
4. A clear idea of how you'd spend the funding to help your group evolve, and help as many people as possible
5. Details of anywhere else you receive funding from
6. A quote from yourself or someone from your group that you'd be happy for us to use in the press about why you would value this support and what you would like to do with the money
7. Website address
8. Facebook and twitter urls if you have them
9. Up to 6 images of your group undertaking your activities (these will go on the website if you are shortlisted and may be used in the press, so please ensure you have all permissions necessary). The images you upload should be in gif, jpg or png format and no more than 3MB each. At this stage images are not mandatory, however uploading them now will save you time in the future as we will need images of all shortlisted groups.
10. You will be asked to confirm you are not a registered charity (as we cannot allocate Grassroots Giving funding to charities)
That's it! We've kept it simple so the application should be a quick process, especially if you prepare all of the above.
We look forward to reading your entry.